Who should apply?
- High School seniors graduating 2020/21 school year.
- Students desiring to pursue Christian higher education with a school participating in the scholarship program.
- Students who exemplify godly Christian character through their service in the local church and their testimony in the community.
- Students who are an active part of a church in fellowship with the Regular Baptist Churches.
- September 1, 2020: Applications become available online
- November 30, 2020: Scholarship application deadline
- December 15, 2020: References deadline
- January 31, 2021: Winners announced and notified
It is your responsibility to ensure that your contacts submit their references. An automated prompt will go out to the people you designated as you reference you submit your application. You should contact them individually as well, since often times emails coming from generic/unknown addresses go to spam folders. Applications that do not have the references submitted will be lower in the consideration when the evaluation process occurs.
All applications must be submitted by November 30, 2020, and all references must be submitted by December 15, 2020, in order to be considered for the GARBC Christian Character Scholarship.
- 4 awards of $2,500 each
- 10 awards of $1,000 each
- 10 awards of $500 each
The Regular Baptist Ministries will provide an additional scholarship up to the amount awarded by the college or university.
- Appalachian Bible College
- Bob Jones University
- Cedarville University
- Clarks Summit University
- Faith Baptist Bible College
- Piedmont University
- Shasta Bible College